Monday, January 2, 2012

rewind

I had been so under the weather ever since the Thursday before Christmas that I didn't even upload any of our Christmas photos until last night- that's how Nick knew I really wasn't feeling well lol.



does anyone else geek out as much as I do over playing "Santa" and arranging the gifts?


Nick and I cracked up that her best and biggest reactions came from a package of Tinkerbell stickers that were in her stocking, a big box of fresh play dough and all the books. I love this age!



after opening gifts at home it was on to Grandma and Grandpa's A's house for more fun.



A couple of days after Christmas we finally got the snow I'd been waiting for. I was so thrilled I ran outside as the sun was coming up and snapped a few pictures of our back yard in my slippers. 








I hope you have a beautiful first Monday of your new year!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment